i have one of my brother's friend

@yugasini (12813)
Anantapur, India
hi mylot friends, my immediate younger brother is met with an accident and died 11 years back,before that my died brother have lot of friends,most of them have got help from my brother,they use to meet my brother daily,after his death one of my brother close friend have not come and asked us about our whereabouts,i hate that person till now,he has utilised services of my brother and after my brother's death he had out of scene,how bad the friendship my brother have done?
@Canellita (12059)
Maybe he feels uncomfortable approaching your family under the circumstances.
@zearah (5289)
Yes, I do agree with you Canellita. You have a point friend.
@yugasini (12813)
• Anantapur, India
hi canellita, no friend, i know the mentalities of people at our place...have a nice day
@zearah (5289)
The person might have other personal reasons. Or he is now leaving in another country not too accessible to visit in your place easy in everyday. Give some extension maybe somebody he will come and visit your family in behalf of your immediate brother as his good friend. Try not to be judgmental or if that's really the case then only God knows! Let GOD decide for this.
@yugasini (12813)
• Anantapur, India
hi zearah, thanks for the comment,here the peoples mentality is like that,god only saves them...have a nice day