Getting Around

@erikmama (12934)
do you have a car or rely on another method to get around? i use public transporrtation and it is so time consuming and such a hassle. We have a car, but my boyfriend uses it to go to work. Cars are really expensive as far as gas.. Which do you prefer/
I have a car. We used to have a truck, but we sold it when we moved to conserve on gas money to get where we are now. My man takes the car to work, but if I need it for something, then I just get up early and take him to work and then pick him up when he gets off. We are planning on getting another vehicle, but for right now, we are just trying to save up the money for it. I don't like public transportation just because it is such a hassle. And I don't live by a bus stop, so if I take the bus, it is a pretty long walk, and I am over six months pregnant.
@erikmama (12934)
Oh how I miss the days of getting inside of a car! I really dont even know that I could afford one these days with the cost of a car and gas and maintance. Public transportation definitly sucks. I have bee n using it for a while now and HATE IT!