snitching

@erikmama (12934)
Are you a snitch? Would you tell on your friend if there was a rewward? How about a complete stranger? Why do you feel this is right/wrong?
@OConnell87 (1046)
straight away i would stay no because i am loyal to my friends and i would hope that in return my friends wouldn't snitch on me, but if my friend had done something horrible like kill someone then i would have to tell authorities
@erikmama (12934)
I think it all depends on the crime they have commited too. I would not want to turn anyone in but there are some things that are unforgivable
@Rtlsnk316 (1197)
• Mexico
If it was my friend we are talking about, I would talk to him/her first, trying not to harm them in any way and have them come to their sense. I can guess it would be a little complicated after that to turn him/her down. If it was a stranger I don't see that much difficulty in doing so.
@erikmama (12934)
Money talks! I would not want to turn in a friend, but I guess it would depend on what they had done too.