Do you turn it on?

@cwong77 (2011)
Malaysia
I depends a lot on my emails to informing the stuff happening in MyLot, and while I was going through my friend list, I am trying to turn on all the notification, as then I was aware of my friend's action... however I find it troublesome that I have to turn it on one by one, and the loading take some time too! Do MyLotters here turn on the friend's notification?
@gr8life (6253)
Hello cwong77, I do like this - whenever I accept a friend request, I will turn on the notification too. So, you won't spend so much time to turn on all the notification at once. Right now, all the notifications are on and I depend on my e-mail to respond to them. I even opened one e-mail address just for mylot purpose. The bad part is that, you will see just too many discussions to respond and if you don't spend much time here, you have to catch up with all the stuff, if you need to. Another thing is that, when a member posted a discussion with a photo, you can't check on that too as you won't see the photo in your mail notification. For me, if it's interesting enough, I will go a long way to trace the discussion and respond *smiles*
@cwong77 (2011)
gr8life... thanks for responding.. wah, you have another email address just for MyLot? cool... I have too many email addresses to take care, so, rather only stick to one but I check it all the time.. and yes, you are right, it can be a handful if you have not spend relatively good amount of time in here... :)
@gr8life (6253)
Hello cwong77, I have a few too but the active ones are -one for personal and unofficial, one for office and one for mylot. As you guess...the e-mail for mylot is full of mylot notifications and other online stuff. Whenever I am inactive here, it will be just a lot *sighs* Of course you don't have to respond to all and can decide which do you like to respond, but knowing that they are all on my friend list here, I feel guilty sometimes.... you know what I mean... Unless I really do not have anything to say about the topic, I will delete the discussion. Lucky that I 'love' to dig out old discussions here. P.S. I checked your blog. Good wo! *big laugh*
@cwong77 (2011)
gr8life.. thanks for coming to my blog..
@submerryn (1304)
Eh? What? What notification? I must be living in a hole all this while. I dont know about any notification functions!
@busky5 (3166)
• Thailand
I turn on in everybody but i think some friends don't turn on me.
@cwong77 (2011)
busky5.. let me see if I have turn you on? hehehe :)
@skysuccess (8882)
cwong77, I feel that turning on the alert is just a matter of goodwill on our part here. Accepting other members as our friends literally mean that I would really like to be more proactive with the person concern. So, besides sending private messages (PM), emails or comments, it would be nice to support their posted discussions as well. It is all about 2 way traffic here, if you know what I mean. Have a nice day, my friend.
@cwong77 (2011)
skysuccess.. thanks for sharing again. You are right, it's mutual thing between us and our friend list. I mean if we have turn on for modification, we will be able to participate actively LOL