How do i use the computer from a distance?

@yashumgm (183)
Hello. I have a computer at home which runs on Windows XP. Since I have a 22 inch monitor, working from the usual distance is quite straining. Can you suggest me any way to control the computer from a distance? I am quite interested in the voice activated artificial intelligence software. Could anybody suggest me what to do?
@smacksman (6074)
A wireless keyboard and mouse would be the easiest solution for long range control. I have not got on well with voice recognition. I found it slow and not very reliable. I also have 22" monitor but I don't find a problem with it. You do have it set at it's native resolution do you or it will be a bit fuzzy. Mine is 1680 x 1050 pixels.
@yashumgm (183)
My resolution is bigger than that though I cant quite remember the resolution now. Its a wide-screen monitor.
@lovedude (4456)
Well only thing I can suggest is use wireless keyboard and mouse and sit little bit at distance and use your system.. voice activated software may not be much useful.