How many speed of internet do you use ????

@busky5 (3166)
Thailand
In my country Thailand, The speed of internet has 560k until 8M. For my house uses 1M.I think it can enough to play games(Warcraft) and mylot someday.Someday I could not entered mylot awhile my son would play a game.I want to know, how many speed of internet do you use in your house??You can suggest How many speed can fast play for 2 computer on same time????
@VisuUnome (208)
my broad band speed is 2mbps i think which good enough for playing online games
@busky5 (3166)
• Thailand
Yes your speed faster than my house.Thank you to join.HAVE A NICE DAY.
I am Using 2 mbps Speed .I am also Using Dap ,IDM to accelerate my Downloading speed of the Internet
@busky5 (3166)
• Thailand
You use higher speed than me.Thank you to join.HAVE A NICE DAY.
@rookiekan (883)
we common family almost use 2M speed internet speed.it's enough,as i now use the 2M local wan of 10 computers,but it's still very smooth,good.
@busky5 (3166)
• Thailand
I often argue with my son.He think me use mylot make his computer slow speed.Thank you to join.HAVE A NICE DAY.
@EliteUser (3968)
Hey, Well we only use about 20MBps where we are, it is quite fast, but we do not really need it that much. I have heard that some countries can get something like 100MBps, that would be really super fast, imagine downloading with that. Make sure you have a good day, God bless and Happy Lotting!!