Are you a sweethtooth ?

I love sweets and make it a point to eat some after my lunch. Chocolate icecream is my favorit and can have it at any time of the day. These sweets are the reason for my weight going up day by day.
@zzyw87 (1260)
Oh yes. I also have a sweet tooth. People always say that my weakness is sweets. Any kind of sweets will do. My favorite though would be moist chocolate cakes. How I love them. I don't think I can live without them. I always have to eat some sweets at least once a week. Sometimes, if I am feeling health-conscious, I would eat frozen yogurt which has less calories than the typical ice cream yet still satisfies my sweet tooth. I also love going out with friends for dessert. Speaking of desserts, it is no doubt my favorite part of a meal.
Just try to eat less of sweets when you feel you are putting weight otherwise enjoy as much as you can and the only thing another sweet tooth can advice you. Thanks for your response.
@nakula2009 (2325)
why to be so think of candy can lose weight
Easily said than done. Thanks for your response. Welcome to mylot.
@divkris (1163)
oh! i come from a family that plunge into sweets and i believe we all have sweetteeth set attached when we were born. I love eating sweets any time of the day. We do have desserts after every meal time. This hereditary habit is the only thing that stops me to slim down despite the daily dieting and exercising! :P
Continue with your daily execising and dieting. Then there is no problem in having your fill of sweets. Thanks for your response.
@daliaj (5689)
Increase in weight is the sad part of having sweets. I am very fond of sweets, not I have reduced a lot because I am on diet. I consume a lot of sugar in tea and coffee, so I am very careful about not to take other sweets. But, even in this situation sometimes I badly feel to have sweets. Last Friday, I felt to have peanut candies and I eneded up having a packet full of peanut candies.
Not all put on weight due to sweets. A friend of mine eats lots of sweets and ice creams but never becomes fat. It is basically our body constitution which makes us put on weight. So eat sweets with a limit and you will never add pounds. Thanks for your response.
@yashumgm (183)
I eat a lot of ice cream too. Prefer chocolate sundaes. I eat a lot of other sweets. I used to weigh around 64 kilograms last year around this time. Now Im a whopping 76 kilograms. :( It is mainly due to the chocolate ice cream I have eaten consistently- three every week since last year
Eat your fill but also keep an eye on your weight and try to restrict your ice cream to one a week to lose pounds. Thanks for your response.