Economy crisis help

@berrys (865)
Singapore
Now with the current economical crisis in our world, and money is getting tighter and tighter, If a friend asked you for some financial aid would you oblige? even if you knew that your money will be tied up for a while? A mate of mine asked my to borrow 'em 20$ so i thought, 20$ its cool. the next week she asked for $50 and since i trust my mate I thought its alright happy to help ya out. the following week she asked me for $30. I got so curious as to why she was needing all this cash from me. should I ask her? or should I just keep giving her more cash? and she hasn't paid me back a cent yet
I would not lend any more, as changes are you may never see that money again.
@berrys (865)
she is my best mate.... I can't just say NO when she needs some help
You asked my Option I gave you do as you Feel is right. Just think of it as a GIFT not a loan because changes are you'll never see the $$ again.
@mrakobesie (1246)
I think the best way to help someone is to advice them where they can make extra money... I personally started writing articles on the internet to make those few extra $ each day... it doesn't take much time, and you can make good money there...
@berrys (865)
Oh that sounds really useful... can you drop the link here by any chance or email it to me? i would love to check your site out
@PSmith721 (287)
Ouch! Thats rough! I don't know that I would have let it go that long without asking her why she needed the money. I suppose just to live but you know the old saying--it you teach a man to fish he will be able to eat all his life rather then to give him a meal--something like that any way. Help her find a job, I guess is what I am saying rather then just hand her over your cash. Sorry if this doesn't make any sense! Good luck!
@berrys (865)
I would love to say NO to her but shes my best mate. She's helped me out before too, not financially though. I never borrow cash as i don't want that kinda relationship with people. and she does have a job. I just don't understand why she needs more cash.. I'm not sure whether i should butt in and ask her
@LaurenInLA (2272)
I think that the continued borrowing is a little scary. If she is asking to borrow money every week, I think that you have every right to know why she needs all of this cash from you and when she can pay you back. On a personal note, I've seen too many friendships end over money issues so my personal philosophy is that when I lend money, I lend it with the intent that I am giving a gift. If I get it back, fine. If not, then I'm glad that I was able to give my friend a nice gift.