Everyone is Unique, what is your uniqueness?

@laydee (12814)
It's always been said that no two people are alike, that we have our own uniqueness. I've been thinking about it for a long time, and it seems that I'm not very much unique because I find my qualities in other people as well. Perhaps I haven't dug too deep within me, that's why I can't find a solid uniqueness in me. Perhaps they meant no two people are 100% alike in all the characteristics and attributes. Like, you and I might both be creative, but I'd be creative in drawing while you'd be creative in singing. So, what do you think makes you unique from others?
@defcon505 (921)
I can speak for languages: English, Spanish, Tagala, and little Ilokano.
@laydee (12814)
Well, some can speak more than 5 fluently, does that make them more unique than you?
@peace001 (727)
of course,I am unique in the world,I am small in the world but unique.maybe someone is similar with me,it just means some opinions we are in common,but no one instead of you.
@tuyakiki (3026)
In fact we all are unique.Its are just not the same,and its same as the fingers in our hand.As no two fingers of our hand are similar,its same here too,no two persons are similar,they do differ in their own way.. I am unique because I am the only one. My personality and character certainly differ from the others.