What do you do...

Chile
when you get the terrible feeling you won´t get payout at mylot by just a few cents? Has it happened to you? What´s your reaction? I´d like to have payout this month at it´s birthday month in my family but just because of that I´ve had less time to post. I have been eating birthday cakes with the grandchildren. I am trying to rate more and to resolve more posts I´ve made but I also need other people to do the same for me, I guess. How do you do it? Do you make a last sprint towards the end line?Share, please
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
I have felt a little rushed and wanting to get the payout here. I tend to get it though a few months I didn't. However, When I do get it, at least the past few months, seem to be very close to the $10.00 mark. I know we all need to work very hard to make as much money as we possibly can to make payout.
It seems that the last days my fingers slow down and so does my brain. I can´t seem to say anything worth reading
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
All of your creativity has been typed out through the month and then suddenly it's the end of the month and you have nothing more to say. I can understand that, sometimes I have a bit of a hard time trying to figure something out.
Hi, friend. That`s good, you are having a fun time with your family. I think that will punch slightly, but i have never been in such a situation as it is my first month here. If i think i am missing it by a few cents, i will try to make up for it, but, i will never over-try as posting too much in a short time will saturate my interest here. Also, you know, "Slow and Steady wins the race". Happy Mylotting!!
al the best for ur payout on ur birthday..
Thank you
@rosekiss (30152)
• Eugene, Oregon
Me, I make a mad rush to get it at the beginning, so then when I do get it, I can take a breather and not knock myself out to get it. I like to get it as quick as I can, and that way, I can still be here, but slow down a little as I have other sites to do as well, so I do take breaks periodically to get them done. My goal is to get it every month, and with effort on my part, I will. Mylot does make it easy for me to want to do my best and get my goals though as it is such a great place to be, that I just want to be here, but I have other things to do, and cant be here all the time, and there are some days I can't be here at all, so I will make up for on other days. Good luck to you and happy mylotting.
That´s a very good idea. I hadn´t thought of it but I will try it. Thanks for sharing