if you wish to continue my friendship?

@yugasini (12816)
Anantapur, India
hi mylot friends, from 1st August onwards,i will be in mylot for 30 to maximum 60 minutes,due to that i could not answer for all discussions,responses,and comments of all my mylot friends due to the time bound,so if any mylot friend wish to have friendship with me/to continue my friendship,kindly send a private message to me,so that i will send my email id to them for regular mails...have a nice day to mylot friends
@Canellita (12058)
You know, I think your friends will still participate in your discussions and you can maximize your time at myLot by setting email alerts for friends discussions and the myLot digest. Some days I do not get to myLot at all so I catch up when I have the time.
@yugasini (12816)
• Anantapur, India
hi canellita, thanks for the response,thank you that you have to answer my discussions,whenever there is time for you,i think you are busy with your writing,do writing and gain good name in writing,thanks for your message regarding helium,i have decided not to enter now,you have sent another message about new site but you have forgotten to mention the name of the site,have a nice day
@Canellita (12058)
You missed the name; I put it in the beginning of the message. It was Gather. I think the address is gather.com.