What irritates you about other drivers?

This just happened to me this morning but it happens to me all of the time! there was a guy behind us driving like a maniac.(Regardless that we had a baby on board sticker) We were going the speed limit and he was completely up our, well you know! Well, for some strange reason the guy in front of us stopped abrutly and we had to as well. The guy behind us was so close to us that we could hear his wheels screech a little and he almost hit us. With my baby in the car it made everything worse and I was very mad. Some people have no respect for other people on the road. This seems to happen to me alot! Do you ever get very irritated at the way others drive?
These things are always happening everywhere & the people who drive right in every manner will be pushed to tensions and head aches where the rash drivers will always be safe with his journey bringing tension to good ones. I too hate a lot of stuffs while driving. Especially, Car drivers who never respects bikers and people who is going on by walk. And those walkers who never respect horn and walk on the roads never bothering about horn or their life.People who park their vehicles on road where the road is narrow. Lastly, When people honk from behind when the signal is red and there are cars in front of me.its almost like they want me to fly over the cars in front of me!! I also get very irritated when I see a ambulance blowing siren and stuck in traffic...people want to give way but cant.. If Every human decided himself to be right in respecting laws, Then it is really a revolution.
@mari61960 (4895)
People with poor driving skills and habits drive me absolutely to the very edge of insanity. I used to feel like I was going to lose my mind when having to deal with idiot drivers IE: weaving in and out of traffic, not maintaining a steady speed on the highway, talking or texting while driving, racing, tailgating, flashing high beams etc. Now I know I am of the mind that if they want to drive like jerks, so be it. But when I drive on the highway now, if possible I set my cruise control to 67 (speed limit 65) and drive in the fast lane (lane with no exits on far left). Too bad if someone wants to speed, they can beep, flash lights and ride right up my A$$ for all I care. I am going the speed limit and if they don't like it they can go around just like I have to. Since I have adopted this personal policy, I get much better gas mileage, alot less stress and sometimes even pleasure from ticking off the idiot.... I don't feel I am doing anything wrong so I have no fear of bad Karma kicking my butt. I do send out signals through energy that I will not move so go around but I refuse to get upset. I have even had police officers flash headlights behind me and then in frustration go around me.... not with their flashing emergency lights on mind you, no they just want to drive faster and figure like everyone else I should move into another lane... Wrong I am going the speed limit and if you want to break the law go ahead but it will not affect me. It amazes me how many people finally go around me and I end up passing them down the highway because they don't maintain speed. So I guess in a nutshell : I Want To Be The ONLY Driver, like many people act when driving. I really just wish people would pay more attention to the way they are driving and not other things. Just follow the rules.... it shouldn't be that difficult. Blessed be, Mari
@olydove (1209)
Ha Mari you and I have taken on the exact same attitude about driving. I too set the cruise control usually at 65 or 67 get my butt over to the left lane and just like you I say "If you don't like it go around"! Very well written
@olydove (1209)
The two things that anger me the most while driving is when someone is riding our bumper, and being cut off! Being cut off is definitely the number 1 thing for me though because in the state of WA if you rear end someone it is by law automatically your fault because you're too close to them. So if someone cuts me off and manages to get their vehicle straightened, and I hit them because I can't slow down quick enough they could easily claim I was tailgating. It's really ridiculous that people have to ride your bumper, it's like what you think that because you're two feet away from the back end of my car I'm going to go faster? SORRY NOPE NOT GONNA HAPPEN! I definitely share in your frustration. There is one more thing that irritates the blankety blank out of me. You know those people that while driving have to be fidgeting with stuff? Digging in their purse for something, picking up something that fell on the floor, talking on the cell phone without a hands free device (which is now illegal in many places but people still do it) I am constantly on my mother who is only 57 about that crapola! I refuse to ride with her driving because she just doesn't pay attention to the road. I'm not talking once in awhile reach over and grab something that's in the top of the purse, I'm talking CONSTANTLY digging around for something, or playing with the radio, or I mean she almost never is 100% attentive to what's going on around her. I'll admit she has gotten a little bit better lately since I've been on her about it, but I look around when I'm driving and she's not the only one that does it I'm like . Yesterday I was behind some lady that was actually putting on her eye make up while driving. I tell you just like some people shouldn't be parents, some shouldn't be driving either
Its their raggid behaviour that they own the road and can do what they want.Have a good day
@robert19ph (4584)
hello marlena18042, Well as for me, I got irritated when other drivers are not using their signal properly. Makes everyone so confusing and that will cause an accident. Also when they are unloading their passengers - public utility bus and jeepney, where in fact is not allowed to that area for it will cause traffic at all times. Have no discipline at all even there is a big sign already.
@checkmail (2042)
Hello marlena18042 this is checkmail and sometimes gets irritated over the bus drivers.As they sometimes apply the emrgency brakes too often and make every body dance to their breaks.Also when some of the driver drive carelessly, leaving the stering out of control for much time, and also for speeding the bus through a crowded area.And also the small vechicle drivers who carelessly drive with no signal of right or left.This causes nothing but injuries.
I have experienced this many times too. Its very irritating with those kind of reckles drivers on the road. They danger themselve and cause danger to the others as well. No doubt how tight the goverment enforce their rules driving on the road they are those kind of people who will never obey to the rules. I just dont understand what they get by doing this. Well the only thing I could say to convince myself are those people are just not civilised. Thanusha
@jellymonty (2358)
I can't stand drivers who just overtake anyhow without even looking to make sure that its safe to do so. Plus I cant stand those who drive so close behind you that u can feel the front rear touching the boot of your car. There are also other drivers who don't indicate that they are turning and they just all of a sudden turn without any notice or anything! I also cant stand drivers who smoke while driving.. oh that blows me up!... anyway I could go on and on the the misery of meeting horrible and reckless drivers but am too mad to do so lol great discussion though
rash driving and breaking the traffic rules irritates me lot!! specailly the two wheelers
really!! when people get a experience speed they forget about others on the road!