why is it called myLot?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20749)
just wondering how did they come up with the name.. you guys have any idea?
@mysdianait (64064)
If you read #88 here http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/1402356.aspx?p=9 you can see the answer from a member of myLot staff. You might like to bookmark that discussion for later too as it holds many interesting facts about myLot and its workings.
Ooh. I remember that discussion and responding to it, but i'm way too lazy to find my question again. I forgot what I asked!!
@mysdianait (64064)
The important thing is that you can still remember the answer
• Spain
Thanks, Mysdianait. I wondered aout the name, too, and there's lots more interesting stuff there, which I'll look through later, as there are a few good discussions around at the moment. As a matter of interest, do you know if the discussion leader is still with Mylot? I don't recall seeing anything from him before.
@AkoPinay (11665)
Our place online (^_^)
Are you Kidding me right now?!
@MGjhaud (20749)
with what?
@MGjhaud its been a while since i've seen this question im sorry. a lot of people used to ask this too
@MGjhaud (20749)
@Letranknight2015 oh.. yeah, i got curious way back when i started here though the name's pretty obvious..
I always wondered too. I don't know why.
@MGjhaud (20749)
here's why
@MGjhaud oh!! I never knew that thanks for sharing
@MGjhaud (20749)
@infatuatedbby you're welcome
@LouieWpHs04 (4560)
My thought is that they took the "my" from myspace, and then they brainstormed for a bit to come up with "Lot" or maybe just random luck that they came up with such a name? I really have no idea. I'm just guessing! I'm curious about this one and if any super oldbies know the heritage of that of MyLot & how it came to be called as such!!!