first mylot friend from Japan

@yugasini (12815)
Anantapur, India
hi mylot friend, my first intention to have a friend from Japan,i admire Japan very much,by amazingly Japan has developed must faster than other countries in the world after second world war,the people are very polite ,honesty and hard working,the small country smaller than 8 times to India and 24 times to USA,i have already invited my Japanese friend in my mylot friends list,i have to wait for her approval of friendship,i hope that she does not deny my request...have a nice day/sayo nara
@Canellita (12059)
Did you get your wish? Do you now have a myLot friend in Japan? How many different countries are your myLot friends in now?
@yugasini (12815)
• Anantapur, India
hi canellita, thanks for the response,really this a good day,because i have received more than 10 responses from you,i have to count some day,but i do not think i have time to spare that long time for searching that...have a nice day
@Canellita (12059)
I receive emails from myLot when you start a new discussion. As I have time I respond. I just happened to have the time to get caught up today so I have been going through those emails and responding.
@PeacefulWmn9 (10424)
Yayy! I am happy for you to make this new friend. I also admire much about the Japanese and their culture :) Karen
@yugasini (12815)
• Anantapur, India
hi karen, thanks for the response,...have a nice day
@yugasini (12815)
• Anantapur, India
@mickly08 (770)
lol. You seem to be very interested in Japan .I hope her reply you soon.
@yugasini (12815)
• Anantapur, India
hi mickly, thanks for the response,till now i have got any reply from her,have a nice day..sayo nara
@sybil02 (185)
I also admire Japan, particularly their culture and their secret for long lives. Japan is the second to US for having the biggest economy and they have vast and populated capital in the world. I admire them for being so jolly and at the same time workaholic too. my one cent. Konbanwa!
@yugasini (12815)
• Anantapur, India
hi sybil, thanks for the response,and you have given a good description about japan and its people,that's why i admire Japan...sayo nara
@pyarebhai (200)
HI myLot friend, Thank you very much for your preference of having friendship from the country Japan, it was well known fact that those people were first for having risen from Hiroshima/Nagasaki (second world war Boom attacks). they have reconstructed present japan from the ashes. the entire world have admiration and love towards them. Seasons greetings anll the best wishes to you and to all your friends
@yugasini (12815)
• Anantapur, India
hi mohiddin basha, thanks for the response,you are right japan people have reconstructed the present japapn from the ashes...have a nice day