The best site for international members?

Lithuania
Seems there's only Mylot that is good for international members.I mean all the aspects.I feel safe in here and I don't feel like I was discriminated or mistreated.There are some sites where you can feel you're not welcome and you face the arrogance of the owners. This site is different.It's worth our efforts and attention.Really.
I certainly agree with you. MyLot is really the best site. You don't only learn but also earn. The time you spend on this site will not be wasted since you will be getting here a lot of ideas which you can do in each unique situation that will happen to your life. My primary purpose here is to get peoples ideas or opinion regarding certain matters. Earning is just my second purpose. I've joined MyLot a week ago and I can say that this is the best site I've ever seen. Thanks MyLot!
@littleowl (7157)
Hi babyfiona, you never know one day you may get to meet one of your friends on here too like I have met a couple of friends here...LoLo
@littleowl (7157)
I totally agree with you and everything you have said Silver, mylot is a magical place and has an atmosphere about it that you cannot get anywhere else...well I haven't...the fact we can actually meet up with other mylotter friends too is something else and then our friendships become real. I too feel safe here and wouldn't go anywhere else either...LoLo
@catdla1 (6005)
I have found that same here Silver. There isn't another site quite like this one, and what makes is it all the wonderful members. It's like what the world could be like without boundaries. People are people, and it's terrific to meet so many from all over the world.
I think mylot is a good site for all kinds of members. Perhaps the only ones than don´t feel comfortable are the difficult people that are all over the world. I live in Chile, South America, and like you, I´ve never heard a word that meant I´m not welcome. I have also learned here a lot about different cultures and religions and some people from far away placxes have shared with me their cooking ideas as I love to cook. We love mylot!!! Happy posting
@savypat (20246)
I don't know where this site comes from is it US or UK. But I am very glad you feel comfortable here. I know most of us try to make everyone welcome.
• Denmark
I agree. My Lot is great for international members. But I am not member of any other sites like My Lot or money sites, but I just love My Lot :D It is also great to improve your english skills. My english is not the best it can be - by being here I work on it in a fun way.