www.predictify.com is closing the site!

Mexico
Today when i visit the site after some months.I saw this notices in there first page. "[i]Predictify Users: Due to the tough economic climate, we are planning to cease operations and shut down the company in the near future. As such, we are no longer approving or scoring questions and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have an account balance of $20 or more, please visit your account page and enter your withdrawal information by 11:59pm on August 31, 2009 to receive payment. We sincerely enjoyed building and operating Predictify, and we're glad that you could be a part of it. The Predictify Team[/i]" I get sad.Because i have 5$ at there.Only user who have 20$ or more,then can withdraw at last moment.
glad you told me, it's really hard maintain online business in these times of crisis.. you think you can still withdraw that??