Have you ever thrown up in public?

@ladym33 (11012)
Someone in my family threw up in a movie theater yesterday. It was very embarrasing for that person. Have you ever thrown up in a public place? I never have unless you count the hospital a public place.
Yes I have unfortunately. I was at work one day and I began to feel unwell and was sent home after I was violently sick in the toilet. I thought I would be OK to catch the public bus home but as I stood at the bus stop I was sick everywhere again. I was so embaressed and I ended up having to walk home as I was stinking and no bus would take me.
@jayrene (2716)
sorry to hear that... hi mr. madmillionaire it's nice to see you here in mylot.
I am everywhere Jayrene lol. Thanks for the sympathy- it was one of the most embaressing things ever to happen to me.
@roberten (3134)
Yes I have, at Disney World in Florida. I came home to the U.S. after being abroad and decided to take my children to Disney World. I spent the night before sleeping on my sister's den floor and I was bitten on the inside of my lip by an ant which had travelled through poison for killing the ants was sprinkled at my sister's back door. I wasn't aware I had been bitten because it was I was stung while asleep. We travelled to the Disney Park the next day and I felt increasing odd throughout the day. I was running a fever but did not pay it much attention due to the fact that I am prone to heat exhaustion. I stopped at a restaurant and got some bottled water and drank a sip and got extremely nauseated. I also became quite light headed and extremely weakened. I sat down on the wall of a raised flower bed in front of the restaurant and before I knew what hit me, I threw up in the flowers. I was so sick I was bearly conscience but I do remember my sister was very embarrassed. Yes, ladym33, that was one of the worst days ever. And, no, I have never again returned to Disney World.
@jayrene (2716)
yes i have done that a lot of times. when i was a child i always get dizzy when riding a bus, and everytime we rode in them i usually end up throwing up either inside the bus or when we get off. my mom always have a plastic bag handy just in case i throw up inside the bus. also there was this one time, i really dont know i jsut felt sick, i was going to the hospital to have a check-up because i am always feeling dizzy, then when i was near the place, i was not able to help it, i throw up in the road.
Hmmm, I'll have to go over my barf interary... not that I know of, I don't think the hospital counts though, everybody toss their cookies there. I hope you were able to enjoy the movie though. Now I'm going to be on the lookout for people who look like they might hurl.
@hmkoct5 (2067)
Oh no! Who is sick? I hope they are okay. I haven't thrown up in a public place before. I have choked on a piece of food, though. I was so embarrassed because I was eating out with a co-worker and his wife at the time. I didn't know them very well, so I was pretending to be okay, but I couldn't breath. Eventually, I coughed the piece of food out.
@thedaddym (1737)
I have not thrown up out in public but I have thrown up in front of people. I had friends over one night and I got violently ill. There was no time to get to the bathroom. I just started vomiting right where I was and right in front of everyone, there was nothing I could do it was very embarrassing. Every one left shortly after that.
@kaka135 (11464)
If I am not mistaken, I used to throw up once in the clinic. I was feeling really sick and dizzy and wanted to vomit already, but it's still not my turn yet. I just suddenly threw up, not manage to rush to the toilet. Well, I just didn't feel embarrassed as I was really feeling sick, and nothing else I could think of.