Do you need something to do?

This summer I only took one class because I thought maybe I should relax. I realized something though, when I have little or nothing to do I get depressed.I feel like the things I do whether for class or work make me happy. Does anyone else feel this way?
@ucue2008 (926)
I don't like when I don't have anything to do to. It make me sad. I kind a person who to do multi tasking and when there is a work to do, I feel good, even though I delay to do it. I begin to realized that work can never stop it just the adjustment is difficult to do. Idleness makes me unhappy too. But too busy also not too good to. I guess moderation is better for me. Happy Mylotting
• Pakistan
Hmmm cant tell what i feel exactly as life is too bussy to to relax and think what i need or what i like its like a machine which runs and at the end of the day stops and tired to take some rest and then again the same old ugly routine.