Do you have a home office?

@jillhill (37383)
Up until a few years ago everyone went off to work....to the office! Now it seems like so many have "home offices"....whenever I watch HGTV everyone is looking for a space to put in an "office". Do you have a room that is your office or do you have a space with a desk and computer? Do you use that home office for working from home or for personal use? I do have a space I call my office..because I work from home as well as on a job..
@Opal26 (17690)
Hey jill! I do now have a place that I call my "office"! I do all my computer work, bills and whatever else I need to from my computer desk! It's in a corner of my kitchen which is a perfect space for me because it's quiet and a great place for me to be alone (except for my kitties who are always allowed to visit me!) I found the perfect corner computer desk that fit into the space that I had available and my computer fit perfectly! I got a great executive chair and now I'm in business, except I don't really have a business, although I hope to at some point! I have my phone right here and everything I need (including food)! Now all I need is a the perfect business and I'm ready!
@jillhill (37383)
You go girl! I hope you find an opportunity somewhere out there for a home business!
@carolbee (16241)
I do have a bedroom that was converted into an office. Have a bed in this room also so it can be used as a spare bedroom or I can sleep in here if I choose. I try to work from home but am not very successful. Spend way too much time playing games on the computer. Also work on crafts in this room so it serves more than one purpose. The desk I have now is a total mess. It's old and falling apart. One of these days I'll replace it and hopefully have more work space. Pretty confined on this one. So this room is considered to be my office.
@jillhill (37383)
THat is soooo nice! But I hope you do get a new desk soon!
@carolbee (16241)
I should get a desk soon. One wrong move and this thing might collapse. It's that old and unstable. Hmm, kinda like me! lol
@gabs8513 (48715)
No I haven't got an Office, lol, but I could say my Settee is the Office, but Gissi would get mad as he classes as his, he just allows me to sit on it lol Here in the Uk it seems to be popular to for People having their Office at home and only going to their main Office when needed
@jillhill (37383)
AH I do think that is better....but you have to really be disciplined! Or you would be off having coffee all the time! LOL
@gabs8513 (48715)
Lol well that is ok as long as you still get your Work done lol
@cher913 (25890)
our home office (computer, filing cabinet, etc) is in our kitchen. we have an eat in kitchen and instead of table and chairs (our dining room is the next room), we use that space for our office. not only can we see what our daughters are doing on the internet, we can claim this space on our income tax.
@jillhill (37383)
Good idea!
@cynthiann (18619)
• Jamaica
No, my hoime is very small and basic - two bedrooms with two bathrooms en suite, one 40 something foot room and one smallish ding room/play rrom. So either I ma in the dining room on my laptop, or in bed, or on my patio in the evenings. I prefer the last as it is usually cool and very breezy at night. sorry- not on line much this week neither last. My boss is here driving me crazy and making me work 10 hour days etc. This too will pass!
@jillhill (37383)
I hope so!
@KrauseHome (35522)
Well, right now we have space in our condo that we have set up where I have my Computer set up in, and everything, but as soon as we get moved (which hopefully will be by September 1st), we are planning on buying a home with 3 bedrooms so we can use one for my office, one for our Bedroom, and then have a guest room. It will be nice to have my own little space to relax and post back in here for sure.
@jillhill (37383)
THat will be so nice!
@prinzcy (5058)
I don't have a home office. I am a teacher and I still teach at school. I may bring my work home but it still doesn't come to a point to be call home office. There's only a table and a chair, not an office yet. It would be great if I can work from home. I can save the budget cost for petrol and save time to commute here and there.
@jillhill (37383)
That's for sure!
@psphacker (1055)
No I do not have a home office.
@jillhill (37383)
Ah.....