Do you like to use a hand fan ???

@busky5 (3166)
Thailand
I don't know what can i call the fan which make from the paper, plastic or the battery fan.For me i will have a plastic fan in my bag because the outside places are very hot.If you understand about my question.I want to know,Do you like to use them when you stay out the places or not???
@jeg2315 (198)
Hand fans are fun to play around with. I used to have a few battery-powered ones, but they broke. They had plastic blades so it was fun playing around with it. I have a desk fan though which is nice to keep my computer cool as well as myself.
@busky5 (3166)
• Thailand
Yes, i ever had many battery fans easiest break really.Thank you to join.HAVE A NICE DAY.
@cwong77 (2011)
busky5, this is kind of some old tales though.. however nowadays the hand fan have been very nicely decorated compared to the old ones that uses the brown paper. As for me, I had never had a hand fan, however during the time that no power supply, my house will have a few to tide us over the 'hard' time...
@srganesh (6349)
hand fans are very useful when traveling out in hot summer days and even at homes during power cut days.We use to collect hand fans,especially from paper and plastics which are given out as compliments.We even have hand fans made out of the coconut tree leaves.they are quite cool than paper fans.Cheers!
@Zhizho (1352)
Hi,I never use it although it's important to have it in summer month.Usually,I use paper in my bag.Usually,it's feel that need to have it,if we are in public transportation especially for my child.He is cry because fell suffer from sultry weather.
@shhheila (1847)
yah i like to use them whenever its hot, i bring them everywhere. its practical and efficient, it saves electricity too. heheh.
@med889 (5958)
I use to carry such fans when I was travelling in the bus during summer and believe me it really helps as it is very easy to use, it is very flexible and it weight nothing much so very good to carry with you no matter where you go. I do not mind to use it anywhere I go.
i love them they are so easy to use.