hi guys!what you think of my new pair of heels?

heels! - pair of heels
@acie_21 (5647)
hi friends this is my new pair of heels..honestly ive been looking for a new heels and cant find what fits or nice to wear.ive been going to a lot of malls already but still cant find whats best for me..heheheh!now i found it!and it was worth it..this only cost 1000 php.and ive used it already i can walk this for long periods of time and my feet doesnt hurt!i love this heels!and i never regret buying this...the heels i supposed to buy is wage type but unfortunately all the stock are sold..but hey!this is much better!happy posting!
@modstar (9612)
Those heels look high tech! lol! Well i love ladies who love heels. I don't know but it does makes them sexier. I would always request my former girlfriends to wear heels when we go out on a date. It makes them look classier and it kind of compliments the shape of the legs. I'm glad you love heels because most ladies would complain about the pain it brings on their feet.
@acie_21 (5647)
thanks modstar..i just loved heels make my legs longer and makes me taller.i love buying lots of heels..cause it looks pretty..very sexy and attractive.keep posting!FRIEND..
@modstar (9612)
I hope to see more pictures of you wearing those sexy heels.
@acie_21 (5647)
sure...thanks friend..keep posting!
@shibham (17025)
hi acie, how are u? u are so silent, why? ohh.. i have brain pain and i have been suffering it for 5 days. so i can't stay more than one hour online. anyway your heels are so nice and sexy.lol
@acie_21 (5647)
why what happen?..me too i cant stay so long in the computer..i get dizy dont know why..thanks!heheheh!how are you?have a nice day!happy posting!
@shibham (17025)
i fell down 4 days ago and i got a blow on the back side of my head. now it is paining. i have consulted with my doctor and he said that nothing wrong. he says that perhaps i am thinking a lot for this stroke. i have changed my spectacle too. it was broken by that accident. so i am not so well now. take care.
@acie_21 (5647)
try to relax and dont think too much..dont pressure youself in school too...rest your mind as well your eyes..dont stay long in computers..you might have hard headache!
Wow, that's one nice heels you got there acie! good for you. Though the hole there is kinda disturbing to look at.
@acie_21 (5647)
heheheh!thanks..the whole is very unique thats why i like it..the foam in the heels helps a lot not to make my feet hurt..its very cute..when you fit it..and very sexy!i like whites!cause it suits to all clothes!happy posting!
yeah, i have one nice pair of white slip-on. I always use it when i'm going out. That's a unique feature of your heels there acie. I hope they could produce more of those.
@acie_21 (5647)
thanks friend...i just loved heels!this brand is primadonna..very affordable!and worth it!happy mylotting!