Oh, my poor "puppy"!

@reinydawn (11651)
OK, so she's not a puppy, she's almost 11 years old. But she's still miserable. When we got back from vacation we noticed that Sable's shaking her head and scratching at it. OK, great, another ear infection - or just the same one that's never totally cleared up. I finally get her to the vet this morning and she's now got this horrible rash on her stomach - like she usually gets when she has had fleas. She is so miserable. They checked her feet for yeast infections because they said they looked bad. I thought they looked pretty good - they're usually all red and swollen. My dog has allergy issues, we think to food, but we can't narrow it down. So, about an hour later I get 4 prescriptions for her - 3 oral and 1 topical - plus a different flea/mite thing for her back. I sure hope all this clears everything up!
@moondancer (7434)
aawwww, your poor baby. It is so bad for us when our babies are sick or hurting. I have a couple that are allergic to fleas. I have one that may be having seizers, I took him in today for a bad cough and he has a collapsing treachea. My poodle had this so I know what to do. It consist of keeping him calm and a couple of meds he must take along with benadryl. One has dislocated hip joints and arthritis in his age and ailments. Another one has pains and coughs too, same reason as the baby. Three of them have sinus problems. I spend a small fortune on my medical stuff and spend more on them a month. I have to take care of the babies. We all must. I hope your baby is okay and better soon.
@reinydawn (11651)
Yes, it does cost a small fortune... I hope this fixes her up good!