Do you know your neighbors?

@shhheila (1847)
me, unfortunately, not really. just familiar with them.
Yeah,this is a good topic to discuss about and actually,i am not very familiar with my neighbours.To some extent,neighbours play a part of role in our daily life and they may come out to do us any favours when we need help. As an old Chinese proverb goes:A distant relative is not as good as a near neighbour.It does make great sense! We should try to get along with neighbour and help each other when necessary!
@shhheila (1847)
even though im not familiar with them il try my best not to snob them, just smile at them.
I currently don't know my neighbors. A girl lived next door that was my friend but her family moved, and both houses on both sides were for sale and people moved in but they didn't seem like it was important to meet us so I hesitated to meet them. But in my house before that, we had nice neighbors and our families are still close friends even though we are not neighbors and we have "neighborhood" parties with some of the other neighbors too.
@shhheila (1847)
i have neighbors but they are nosy and noisy. hehehe. sometimes they sing karaoke so loud that the neighborhood are irritated and cant sleep. i have a friend neighbor before but they moved to another city. til now, i dont have friends in my neighborhood.
@springs (926)
Yes,i know them.we have lots of space in front.SO we meet daily and sit and chat together.we are almost close to eachother.We celebrate each party and enjoy.
My neighbored that lives in front of our house I have known him since I was in middle school. The family that lives next to him I have known them for over 10 years. I talk to them whenever I have a chance they are nice but they are also really nosy they love to talk about everything that happens in the block and I don’t like it because they ask so many questions. And my neighbors that live on each side of my house I don’t talk to them at all since one is a raciest that is always either drunk or high on something and the ones on the other side scare me because they are always screaming.
@brienn (826)
We lived in a small subdivision, since birth we already lived there. And I knew every persons who lived there permanently. But now there are some apartment that come up inside the subdivision where I lived in, so there some new faces that I have seen.