PICTURE TAKING: Are you fond of this ever since and until now?

@mobhomeir (7565)
Hello guys, I am just curious to know if you are picture-taking fanatic or not. When I was at my younger age I really hate taking pictures with me and even in a group picture-taking. I just don't know why. That is why I never had lots of pictures when I was young. Now I realized it would be useful for me if I should have known. Now I need it badly for some personal purposes.... Are you like me before or are you really fond of picture-taking even before..?
@ckyera (17261)
hahaha...i love picture taking ever since! hehehe i don't kno why but i have lots of pictures taken hen i am still a kid! maybe its because my mom like it also...and until high school and college and up to now, i still like picture taking! and i always have a smile for it! i just like it coz through those pictures i can preserve some memories and upon looking on those pictures...memories of that day is coming back to me and i am happy with that... i think i will be forever a fanatic of picture taking! hehehe
@mobhomeir (7565)
Yeah...as I can see it with you...I appreciate that..keep it going..Have a nice day ahead...
@shhheila (1847)
im not a picture taking fanatic now, but before yes. i like taking pictures when i was a kid , when i got more older, i really hate taking pictures. hehehe... i like it when i was the one who shoots the camera. hehe.
@mobhomeir (7565)
Same here but I regretted why I was never had some pictures during my younger years for me to see now that I am already matured...I love to shoot not as much as I am the one to shoot with...Thanks for responding..
@JenInTN (27565)
I have never been crazy about having my picture taken. I am sorry for that because as I got older..my teen years and above..I don't have many. I do love taking pictures though. My kids will have a bunch.
@mobhomeir (7565)
Same here. I never knew I would be needing it now for some other purposes. I love taking picture too but not much as I would be the one taken...thanks for responding friend..
@jaiho2009 (39019)
Hello Martin, I am fond of taking pictures for my scrapbooking,eversince and till now. My kids really love me with it,coz,now they can look at their pictures when they were babies till they've grown.And,not only that my amigo,every simple memorablia which i feel very relevant with my kids i had it kept for their scrapbooks and albums.(would you believe it?,their nails,hair not to mention the navel...name it maybe i could have it in their scrapbooks lolz... Grabe na jud na migo ha...imo unta na gihimo sa imong mga kids arun naa silay tan-awon inig dako nila bah
@mobhomeir (7565)
Hello my friend, I don't know about that scrap booking before that's why I never care about taking pictures those days. I never knew I would be needing it now for some other purposes...thanks again for responding my friend..
@sanelaze (167)
I used to like having my picture taken when i was young. But I discovered it's so much fun taking pictures rather than BE in the picture. I am more fond of taking pictures now especially when I travel. I am planning to take my interest to another level. I intend to buy a DSLR and take photography lessons.
@mobhomeir (7565)
Hello my friend, are you planning to have a photographic studio? Well good luck on your upcoming photography lessons...Thanks for responding...
@dreamr802 (987)
I love taking pictures but I hate people taking my picture. I love taking landscape pictures of the beach and sunsets and whatnot. My profile picture is one that I took a couple of years ago.
@mobhomeir (7565)
I think you love photography but not being taken...you must be a professional photographer because you took picture well as what I saw in your picture..thanks for responding..
Believe it or not, never took a photography class lol. I just have always loved taking pictures. I would love to submit them to places to see if I can get paid but don't know where to start.
@jpso138 (7842)
I am not really fond of taking pictures. But due to the nature of my work, then I have to take pictures. I conduct trainings and usually pictures are very important to document the course. So most often I would be taking pictures.
@mobhomeir (7565)
Yes I understand. I like your job, I like to shoot than to some at the groups when taking pictures or alone in front of the camera...thanks for responding..
@aschip (166)
Well I hate people who would take out their little point and shoot camera and shooting whatever they can. I mean relax enjoy your experience first, but No, they just cant wait, even if there is a team lunch they would take the camera out and start shooting !! I am not a photo fanatic I do like to take photos to preserve what I experienced.
@mobhomeir (7565)
We can't avoid that because of their excitement they would just to shoot and shoot whatever the would like to shoot...same here I like to shoot rather me being taken shot...thanks for responding..
@mzz663 (2775)
I like taking pictures more than I used to, I can edit them if I'm not happy with the way they turn out....so now I don't get red eyes on someone and I can cut out a bad background.
@mobhomeir (7565)
wow you must be very artistic on pictures...I like that..thanks for responding..
@frinces (419)
Me too. I was not fond of picture taking when I was younger. My mother always wants me to take a smile when having a picture and sometimes she force me to do so. I haven't realized that pictures are important because it brings back the memories from the past. Now, whenever there are cameras available or if there are people I known that are having pictures, I join with them too. I want to be a part of their memories.
@mobhomeir (7565)
same here my friend. I regretted those years that I was not able to have pictures that I never thought that I would be needing it these days...thanks for responding...
@checkmail (2042)
Hello mobhomeir this is checkmail and often mostly skip or avoid picture taking, mostly like to take one.I don't have many pictures of mine, except in childhood but they were all shy.Still i am fond of watching my childhood pics, but not ready to shoot myself.So prefer to get hands on camera instead of refusing pictures.
@mobhomeir (7565)
same here friend. But I never thought someday I would be needing those pictures for some other purposes...anyway past is past I could go back anymore those passed years...like you I don't like to in front of the camera but I love to shoot...thanks for responding...
@lynnemg (4539)
According to my parents, I loved to have my picture taken. Frankly, I don't remember ever enjoying being in front of a camera! Even now, I am not fond of having my picture taken, but I will endure it without too much complaint.
@mobhomeir (7565)
Funny.Thanks for responding..
I love taking still shots, and videos. I have a video camera, and take mostly videos, burning them onto mini dvds, and using a capture program to capture stills from the videos. That way I get the best of both worlds. I never go anywhere without my camera. I love my camera.
@mobhomeir (7565)
Wow you really love pictures and videos huh! I guess you have a lots of picture albums stuck in your room... thanks for responding..