how will u react if a friend didnt invite for his/her marriage?

today one friend called me and told me tht today is my another friend's marriage. who were my best friend at my first workplace... but no contacts between us for the last 6 months.but tht person didnt even mind to make a call for his marriage. how will u people react if something like this happens to you...
@4mymak (1796)
you are best friends - but no contacts for the last 6 months? what happened? i would be hurt if a 'best friend' doesnt tell me about her wedding plans - but first - i would certainly not let 6 months go without any contact.. anyways.. since i am not invited to the wedding - i shall not make any attempt to attend, BUT i think i would still buy my good friend a wedding gift - even a simple Card - and ask the other friend to take that.. or better yet - send a phone message or email to her to congratulate her !!... and wait for her to respond (hopefully telling me why she forgot to ask me to her wedding).
i agree with u.. i did call my friend and wished a happy married life... and sent a mail also asking y he did tht....
I guess my reaction will differ based on what degree of friendship I have with that particular friend. If he/she was just a casual friend, then I guess I wouldn't mind. I mean, that's his/her wedding, right? So he/she can choose who he/she wants to be part of it. But if the friend is a close friend then of course, i would be deeply hurt. But of course I need to talk consider the situation. I have a close friend who got married in another place and I was not invited. I understood because the marriage was so spontaneous and it was far from my place. We talked and she explained it to me and well, it's not really a big deal. I guess what would really hurt is if the wedding took place in the same city as yours and all your other mutual friends where invited except you. OUCH!!!
@devmitra (274)
Helo Renjinivinu.It is extremely hurting and weird on the part of a good friend to have behaved this way.If I ever come against such a situation,I will be terribly hurt and no alibis on the part of the friend will be able to restore the normalcy of the friendship.I will never talk with her again.I don't know,if this sort of a reaction is child like or a symbol of being stubborn,but I can't ever pardon my friend for such an action.You should not consider such schizoid persons as your friend at all.Have a great day.