Which was the movie that inspired you most?

According to me i have a movie named Wensday it was good movie , i have never seen such a movie before it was movie in which a man himself against a whhole terrirost world, in that he thertens government to kill captured terriostes bt government was not willing to do so so he make some false messgaes and makes government to kill them, when they ask him who he is he says he is a common man who fears terriost, also say if terriost can kill my thousand peoples in my country y i cannot kill four that terriost why should i keep them alive, it was so inpsired by me it movie what a common man can do if terriosm grows high... guys which was your favourite movie, and how did it insired you?
A lot of movies had inspired me a lot. But if i have to pick one it would be the movie Pay it Forward which stars Kevin Spacey and Helen Hunt. This is a story of how a teacher inspired a boy through an assignment to conceptualize the phenomenon of paying it forward. The idea was simple. You have to do a good deed to three people. And these people must do a good deed to three more people,so on and so forth. It's a really heartwarming film which really connects to the heart. After I watched the film, I actually tried to be nicer to people and help them out in my own little way, hoping that my good deed can be paid forward. have a nice day! :)
The movie that has inspired me the most is The Way Home. It is about a young boy who has lived his entire life in the city. His mom takes him to live with his grandmother who is deaf and mute and lives without modern conviences while she looks for a job. The movie is basically about the interactions between the boy and his grandmother and how these interactions change the boy. It is the sweetest most touching movie I have ever seen.
yeah...wednesday was a very good one... the movie which inspired me a lot was rajkumar's MAYURA.its all about establishment of kadamba dynasty by mayura varma.an excellent movie n great acting by rajkumar.i ve seen it atleast 20 times so far and also border.omg!!everytime i see it,my heart keep pouncing..salute to the brave soldiers..
i saw many films in different languages and are often attracted to many films.....but the one which inspires me the largest is INTO THE WILD......it's such a beautiful film which tells us the story of a student who is top in studies as well as sports abandons his all possessions and travels into the wild....after seeing the movie i began to see life in a completely different view.....
@springs (926)
school for scoundrels.It is an inspiring movie.It is like lesson for those whom think as they are losers.He made all lions.lion -takes it.