Is your handwriting good

I am a person with below average handwriting.Do you have a good writing skill.share with me.If u have some tips to share then u r most welcome.
@tuyakiki (3026)
It's not a problem if one has bad handwriting. We must have the capacity to write things in neat manner.And which I think is the most important. Everyone's handwriting can't be good but by keeping gaps within the words and keeping the sheets clean your handwriting will look good. If you are above 15 then I think it's impossible for one to change their handwriting because after this age everyone has a fixed way off their writing. I don't have a good handwriting,but I try to write things in a good manner.Apart from it,I had noticed that I do copy the handwriting of a person sitting next to me unconsciously.My writing pattern get inspired from others,and hence it changes from time to time.
i think i have a good writing,but i have never write carefully
I have been told I have really nice handwriting. It seems like that handwriting is going out of style. I have met a lot of kids that do not even know how to write in crusive. I think this is really a shame. I learned it in second grade and I loved it. My youngest daughter is going into third grade and she stills knows very little herself. My oldest is going into fourth and I have been teaching her and her sister and I must say I am shocked the school did not teach them. As for tips what I did was practice, practice and more practice. I feel handwriting is a skill accuired so you must do it everyday. I hope that advice helps and happy mylotting to you as well.
@ryzach (1546)
I think I have pretty good handwriting or so I have been told. I used to practice writing the cursive letters on paper over and over again. I thought it looked pretty neat and it also helped my handwriting. If you are not in a hurry when writing it tends to be better. I am also older and there did not used to be email or cell phones and we would actually write letters to friends and relatives because long distance phone calls were too expensive. So letter writing helped. My son texts all the time now and hates to write in cursive and I think does not take the time, but then again it probably isn't that important to him either.
@springs (926)
My hand writing is good but i don't have good writing skill.I start at something and end and something.I am waiting for the tips too.
@Pigglies (9340)
If by handwriting you mean cursive, then no... mine is so horrible. I actually can't really remember entirely how to do cursive. I mostly only type things out. Occasionally if I have to physically write something, I will just print because that is all I know how to do. I don't think cursive is normally useful though.
@mickly08 (770)
I think I am good at handwriting ,just in chinese .
@diamania (7037)
• Netherlands
When I take enough time it's average or slightly above average. If I have limited time to jot things down it looks more like a child's drawing than a writing. The reason for this lies in my locomotion problems.