Moving stress!

@Jennlk84 (4220)
My husband and I are moving to a new state together - for his job. We've been "in the process" of packing for almost a month now. It's really starting to wear me out. I dread the packing that is left to do. Up until now it's been nice because we've only had to do a little bit each day but now that we're actually moving Saturday - it's crunch time! So any tips for making the move less stressful??
@lilybug (21182)
I have a friend who is moving from a different state to here in Missouri this weekend. She is stressed out about packing right now too. She was just complaining about it on facebook a little bit ago. She says that a little Captain helps. Captain Morgan that is. No real advice on the packing though. I hope it is not too stressful for you though.
@Trensue (5272)
I am guessing by now you are all moved in and the computer is set up. So what state are you in now and what are you going to do? What is happening in the newly wed bliss?
@Jennlk84 (4220)
We are just about moved in! lol We're living in New York! It's great so far, just can't wait until this place is all set up and completely livable!
@moneymommy (3421)
I wish I knew I am kind of in the same boat. I am hoping not to have to move but packing and selling everything in case I cant come up with the money to stay. Its way to stressful!!!!!!!!!
@Jennlk84 (4220)
We're doing a lot of selling right now too. Thank god for craigslist! It's definitely a stressful time - Hang in there!
All I can say is good luck... Just try to double your time and add some fun while packing like singing maybe,haha, I do not know.. I hope you can finish that on time.