husband and another woman

@indahfth (11173)
Indonesia
very heavy to know if husband has another woman. I really despair when my husband has another woman and want to get married. my heart is destroyed. but, to my husband happy, I agree with their relationship. you want to do the same thing as me?
@adhyz82 (36289)
is it true?? how come??do you agree with Poligami?? how do you look about poligami?? and what about the duty of your husband for your kids(if you had childern) after he married with another woman??
@indahfth (11173)
It's all true, I really do not agree with polygamy. I do this because I do not want the situation will get worse. I'm sure I can take care of my child's well though, not the husband's attention.
@adhyz82 (36289)
c`mon something getting worse if you didnt explain your condition for your husband and he never tell why he did it. i think both of you must talk together and solve the best for this problems. find out the solution.
@kprofgames (3018)
I know your religion says that a man can have more than one wife, but I sincerely hope that he loves you enough to respect your wishes too.
@indahfth (11173)
I also hope he only loves me, but if he has another love, I will not be possible to prohibit.
@Sangkala (238)
hi indah,. wow, that's true? you must be really tough women i think. not every wife and women can do and accept thing like that like you do. i feel sorry to know and heard that news. i am a husband too, but i don't like and plan to do polygamy. like you do, some wife maybe will accept that condition and still shown a smile on her face. but deep in their heart, their world,love and life is destroyed. be tough and brave indah..
@indahfth (11173)
thanks. you are correct, I can smile, but the heart is very sick.