do you eat while talking?

@acie_21 (5647)
hi guys,do you do eat while talking?when you and your family memebers eats together we cant avoid talking..that makes it more happy and wonderful a get together with family members ,eating while discussing/sharing thoughts with your family.but whats bad talking while your mouth is full..heheh!what you think?happy mylotting!
I really don't like when someone talks with her/his mouth full. I usually scold my nephew because he keeps on doing it. It is so irritating especially when he raises his voice because we can't get what he's trying to say. To me, it's rude and that's why I always try to avoid talking if my mouth is full hehe...
@acie_21 (5647)
well,its ok to tell you nephews not to do bad habbits like that so when they grow up they will tell that to their little kids too..but as long as their kids try not to scold them cause their just kids let them enjoy the feeling of being young and free..but its good to tell them in their earlier age.thanks for sharing!
I think he deserves to be scolded because we have told him many times already, but don't worry. We are not a bunch of angry people hehehe... Sometimes, we just need to be strict and firm.
@acie_21 (5647)
well,thats true.if we wont be strict at them..they will just continue doing it all over again!good!
@zhuhuifen46 (3487)
It is no good to talk with food still in mouth. That is one of the bad table manners. It is also no good to eat while walking, esp. in winter. You are likely to take in cold air. Besides, eating on streets does not look nice, isn't it?
@acie_21 (5647)
i dont know..i think it doesnt matter as long as your hungry..you eat!maybe if the place is too dusty and dirty..that will make a point!...so avoid eating in dirty places....
@CJay77 (4441)
We do talk while we're eating, but not with a mouth full of food, normally we swallow the food first before start talking. We are like this in the family and I'm the same when I'm with friends eating.
@acie_21 (5647)
yeh..we could not avoid such thing as this..when we are eating together with our family and close friends..well,it doesnt matter cause they know you already..being so close forgets were doing our bad habbits..so we must always be aware in everything we do..we might do that as a habbit and not noticing what were doing is wrong..
hi acie ... i only talk while eating .. never did eat while talking ... cheers
@acie_21 (5647)
heheh!thanks for understanding my gramar..that will do too..cause some other people though their eating their talking too..happy posting!
@nehaagra (849)
I think you mean "talk while eating".. actually i do teach my kids to not to talk while eating, as its bad manners, and their eating speed too slows down a lot, but its not very rigid. Infact we do talk while eating, as all are there together, so i feel its unavoidable...
@acie_21 (5647)
sorry about that..i was not thinking that i wrote the wrong gramar..hehehe..sorry...yap!its unavoidable...thanks for sharing.
@shazz282 (177)
• New Zealand
I talk with food in mouth only when Im with my family, but around people I dont know then I wont. I wouldnt want to see other peoples food in their mouth so I dont do it either. To me its disrespectful
@acie_21 (5647)
thanks for sharing shazz..keep posting!
@Frederick42 (1999)
I never talk while eating. While I eat my food, I have to enjoy every morsel of it. I cannot afford to waste the taste of evn one bit. Moreover, I do not feel it is healthy to eat while talking. While you are doing one thing, you will have to do it whole-heartedly.
@chi2nasrin (1103)
I believe what you meant was talking while you eat. Lol, I don't talk while eating, it is quite 'no manner' to talk with food in your mouth. You can talk but wait till you have swallowed, at least.
@aweins (4203)
hi acie_21, it is really fun to sittogether and eat. but i avoid talking. it is no possible that when you all are sitting together and thaen you are not talking. people sit and then some point come and then a discussion starts nd people talk and laugh and the food in their respective mouth is all seen as an exhibition of food , every type , chewed in everyone's mouth. you can choose which one you lilke to seedeep, lol, and which to avoid, then suddenly some one laughs and the food comes flying on to your face or falls in your plateand that person says sorry and starts to laugh agin. it is irritating. i odnt like that. for me, that is fun t see but not to eat at that place. i can enjoy peoplee looking at each other and then making faces and all thathaha, but i will defiantely and smartly take my plate andmake a little more distance, lol. i will not be able to handle the situation if some chewed food suddenly falls on me ewww!!!, i cant stand.
@lala501 (1533)
I always used to eat while talking but now I dont because people find it gross. I think it's gross now. So I eat with my mouth closed.