How many of you enjoy rainy season?

@alienstar (5140)
How many people of you enjoy rainy season here? do you like go out when it is raining? or do you get iritated by rainy day's........as far as i am concerned, i love to walk in rains...provided it is not poring heavily....
I like the rain. That's part of why we moved to the rainy part of the country. Here is my blog about it: http://www.writingup.com/terri_plewa/a_meaningful_life_in_praise_of_gray_skies. I do not get irritated by rainy days. At least not yet. They do tell me it will rain until about April, so perhaps ask me in March how I feel about it!
@alienstar (5140)
Yes, Terry.....i love rainy seasons and hate the same if it starts pouring continuosly without any break as it will obstruct you in your work also and if it is drizzling, then i cans ay it is the perfect weather for me..... Nice blog...good one Anyway's, thanks for responding
@Lillith (775)
I actually love rainy weather. It makes me want to just curl up with an afghan and a good book in front of a fireplace. I guess you could say I find rainy weather cozy. :)
@alienstar (5140)
Oh...is it? i love to go out when it is drizzling and i also do get irritated if it rains heavily and doesn't stop for some day's as we cannot even finish our daily works sometimes in this rain isn't it? but, otherwise, rainy season is perfect for me. Anyway's, thanks for responding
I love rainy season...especially at chennai(my place) its really rare to see rain as it happens only for 2 months a year...so i enjoy it as much as i can and love getting drenched!!
@alienstar (5140)
yeah....well said...one should enjoy the rainy season right?
@fritz27 (1137)
when i was a child i loved running around in the rain. now i find it irratating. it screws up my lousy hair and makes me wet. i hate snow, but i hate rain more.
@alienstar (5140)
oh...is it......but, if it is just drizzling, do you still hate going out.....?
@Riah50 (672)
I love rainy overcast days. Its my favorite kind of weather. Sometimes I dont mind playing in the rain.. but usually if I have to go out in it..I have my umbrella or hood ready.
@alienstar (5140)
Oh....you are also my kind.....good....i love to play in rain...provided it doesn't come down heavily.....if it starts heavily, then i like to remain inside the house....
i do