Laptop - which is easy - USB mouse or Touchpad

Hi dear ones, When you use laptop, which one suits you the best? USB mouse or touchpad. Which one do you find easy and comfortable and fast. Do share your thoughts. Cheers and happy Mylotting.
@ds6413 (2073)
Hello, I like to use a wireless mouse when I use a laptop. I have a mini laptop and they keys are smaller than a regular laptop. I use the same wireless mouse on both of my laptops but mainly on the mini.
@brienn (826)
I also got a wireless mouse for my laptop. But my problem with it is the battery life of the mouse. If I often used my laptop with that mouse, I have to replace battery in just 3 weeks or less. How bout you how often your mouse battery?
@ds6413 (2073)
I take out the batteries out after every time I use the laptop. I never leave the batteries in over night or days at a time.
Well i guess the most important thing is "what is the most convenient for you to use". for me touch pad seems to be OK because i dont need to bring any accessories when i go some where. But for playing games, the mouse i think is more convenient. So it falls down on what are you doing. If just web browsing touch pad will do. Gaming, mouse is better. But it always depend on where you are most comfortable to use.
Thats really a nice suggestion. Thanks for your comments. Happy Mylotting. Cheers.
@brienn (826)
Well for me it depends on what I will do on my laptop. If I will just surf on the net and need to read or have some research its just okay for me to use the touch pad of my laptop. But if I am going to make some programmings for work, or make some editing to a picture I really need my USB mouse.
@radx682 (327)
You're right..I also prefer the same...USB mouse is useful when you are doing a serious work and a touch pad sometimes annoys you when it is too sensitive...
Yes thats really true. I feel comfotable with my mouse. I use a laptop with an USB mouse. Its fine and more comfortable with me for long hours.
it depends but i use my laptop with the usb mouse the most. that's more convenient and quicker for me to the place where i want to on the screen. while when i use my laptop on the bed, i prefer to use the touchpad
Yes I too do the same. Nice to read your comment,. Have a great day...
@lkbooi (16101)
Hi shiny, I quite depend on my wireless laser mouse. I don't find any difficulty to surf net if my precious mouse is along with me. I would feel annoyed if the battery of my wireless laser mouse is run out of energy in a sudden I'm not good in using the touch pad of my laptop. Have no choice but I have to try my best to continue the remaining workload on my laptop by moving my finger clumsily on the touch pad of my laptop Of course I will get another brand new battery as fast as possible then. To avoid this this unpleasant situation to happen again, I usually would bring around with me a spare battery when going on vacation or having other affairs away from home. Happy posting and have a nice day!
Yes.. As you said, most of them have the same thought, They mostly prefer mouse instead of the touchpad. Thanks for stepping into the discussion and posting your comment. Cheers. happy Mylotting..
@nuar_y (279)
I'd definitely using mouse for my laptop. Because trackpad is kinda hard for me to operate it. No matter anywhere I go, whenever I bring my laptop, I'll bring together my mouse.
Thats great. Mice are comfortable for Laptops. Thanks for posting your comment. Cheers..
im using mouse with my laptop right now.. its more comfortable for me... coz even if im quite far from my laptop i can still browse it using my mouse... i even try to use usb keyboard for my laptop but i need more usb port coz i also use usb for laptop cooler, usb for my cam, and for my mouse... and i only have 3 usb port in my laptop... i also try to use an expandable usb port but it doesnt function well...
Well said to use our laptop at a distance using USB mouse . Thanks for the comment. Cheers.