Carekessly Forgetting...................

@2babita (1074)
When you go out with yor husbans/wife or your boyfriend/girlfriend and forget to bring your handkerchief,will you use the one they are carrying or you will leave it?
@sarojInc (570)
For me I would leave .Yes its hard to accept but its true. I'll not even ask or think about it. Its because I know all the things about my pal.I feel its nothing wrong in it .Anyways thats my personal feelings.
@shibham (17025)
hi, it will rely on the situation. if i have to clean my face then perhaps i shall hesitate. if i want to clean my hand or any stains of my dress then definitly i shall use it. if she permits,hehehe.... but no chances now. thanks.
@Buchi_bulla (8299)
Couple of times when I went for a marriage, my hand kerchief fell from my hip, where I tuck my hand kerchief and after having lunch or dinner, when we wash our hands, with wet hands there is no other go other than borrowing hand kerchief from my spouse. Otherwise, I will not use anybody's kerchief even if it is spouse or my own children. Good discussion and rare discussion too.
as a previous responder said, we don't use cloth hankies often here in north america. The thought of it is actually kind of repulsive to me. I don't want to keep reusing the same thing all day to wipe up any issues i may be having, and i certainly would not use another persons, even if it had been washed. I prefer to use disposable tissues or paper towels. I feel this is far more sanitary and i just carry a small package of them in my purse. If anyone else i am with ever needs to use one, there is no hesitation as they are all clean and non-used.
We don't use a lot of handkerchiefs in North America. We tend to use disposable tissues, carry extras with us in our pocket, and then throw them in the garbage or flush them down the toilet, after we have used them. My grandfather always used a handkerchief, but I never did.
@busky5 (3166)
• Thailand
I will use tissue papers instead.For me i don't like to use the handkerchief.I will feel normal when i don't have handkerchief.
@ckyera (17261)
hello there! well i do...and i always do! hehehe i always forget to bring a hanky with me, but i never forget to give my husband his...and so when i am in need...i just ask him to lend me his hanky! hehehe i find nothing wrong with it since we are already husband/wife...and he don't really mind if i use his hanky...