can you walk straight with eyes closed?

@acie_21 (5647)
what you think,can you?
I have never really thought about it..I guess it would be pretty easy as long as there was nothing else in the way and I knew where I was heading...there are a ton of times I will wake in the night to use the restroom and normally have my eyes closed because I am half asleep and to open my eyes would burn but I have been doing it for a long time and also know the surroundings and where I am going so I am sure that is why I can do it..not sure how well or terrible I would do in an unfamiliar place.
@acie_21 (5647)
nice...but it would be better if you close your eyes for a try...done it already?heheheh!do it and if you succed it..your good at it!heheheh!
I tried it for fun before. But I had to say the feeling was scary. I was afraid I would hit something. I can't walk straight with eyes closed. I love China
@acie_21 (5647)
heheheh!so better open your eyes you might bump your head in the wall...and i might be the reason why your head hurts!.heheh!kidding!have a great day!friend..
@soulist (2987)
I never really tried to walk with my eyes closed. I can barely see without my glasses LOL. I think I could walk in a straight line with my eyes closed. I mean I know where I need to go so I can do it i think LOL.
@acie_21 (5647)
thanks keep posting!
@CJay77 (4441)
I don't think I can, but maybe I can if I hold or touch the wall, lol. I might give it a try, who knows I may have some hidden talent, lol.
@acie_21 (5647)
heheh!enjoy!goodluck!
as there are not other conditions , i will hold the wall and walk straight he he he
@acie_21 (5647)
heheheh...your funny sanjana..that you wont really fall!heheh!
@x_Jo_x (1042)
I can do it very slowely lol. But mainly i fall over and have absolutly no blance at all! Think it depends how good you are at it with your eyes open. I used to do Gymnastics so my balance was pretty good, but since I stopped im not so good at it anymore
@acie_21 (5647)
heheheh!what you think why cant we walk straight with eyes close?is it just the feeling being scared to fall or something?.......
@sutent (1061)
Hi my friend! It is a funny topic. Most poeple can not walk straight with eyes closed per science research. Of course, i can not do it. Happy a good weekends!