Cities are interesting

@maximax8 (27334)
United Kingdom
I have been to some very interesting cities that have some fantastic sights. I love Sydney most of all for it has an opera house and harbor bridge that look amazing. I went to Cape Town this year and found it incredibly scenic. Cities I wish to visit are: 1. Cartagena de Indies in Colombia 2. Rio de Janeiro in Brazil 3. Vancouver in Canada 4. Kyoto in Japan in spring for the cherry blossom 5. Beijing in China Which cities have you found interesting in the world? Are there any cities that you hope you can visit?
@busky5 (3166)
• Thailand
I think you may visited almost every countries in the world.For me i would like to visit Australia and New zeland because i never visited in these.
@maximax8 (27334)
I have visited 52 countries so far in my life. I hope that you will visit lovely Australia and wonderful New Zealand. Sydney is a city I think you would like.
@thea09 (18324)
• Greece
Hi Maximax, although it was only small I really liked Valetta in Malta. Although it is the capital town of the island the pace of life still seemed to be small and friendly which I like when I'm abroad. There were many beautiful buildings, good places to eat and I think that Malta's museum of torture was in Valetta which was a fascinating place to wander round, if a little macarbe.
@maximax8 (27334)
Hi there my friend Thea, I know exactly what you mean about charming Valetta. I love to see attractive looking architecture. A small city like that can be so incredibly friendly. I liked meeting the Maltese people. I remember some of the capital cities in the Pacific Ocean. Apia, in Samoa is more like a village. It even has a marine reverse for snorkeling.
@Porcospino (16425)
• Denmark
One of my favourite cities is Ravanna in Italy. I have visited many other places in Italy, most of those places were beautiful and interesting, but I like Ravenna the most. I recently visited Vilnius and Riga for the first time, and I liked both places very much. I think that both places are full of interesting buildings, and I especially like some of the Russian churches. I liked both places, but I think that they are very different, and Riga is much bigger than Vilnius. There are many, many cities in the world that I would like to visit for instanse Beijing, Tokyo, Kyoto, Seoul, Jakartka, Moscow and St Petersburg (Russia)