egos

@erikmama (12934)
Do you think it is ok for celebrities to have big egos? I use to be a fan of Kanye West. but now I think his head is to big. I think it is ok to be confident, but you should not be an a**hole!! Kanye has a new song with Beyonce called Ego. have you heard this? What do you think about this?
@lilaclady (28270)
I think something happens to people when they have a lot of adoring fans, I don't think it is a thing that human nature can really find easy to handle, I think they start believing they are so much more special than the rest of us after all we all have egos but on a small scale, day to day living we can control it but having all the stuff that goes on with celebrities it is un-natural...
@erikmama (12934)
I can not imagine what it would do to a person!! I mean, who would ot think very highly of themselves when they are rich with thousands of people screming their nakes!But you should never forget who you are as a person or think that you are bette than anyone els no matter how rich or famous you become!