Twitter

@erikmama (12934)
Do you use Twitter? How often are you on there? I am new to the internet(yes I know I am waaayyyy behind) so im not sure if I have exactly figured the whole thing out. So I would like to hear about Twitter...anything you can tell me would be most welcomed!
i do use twitter and i log on every couple days. twitter is a site where you simply type what you're doing and you can follow other members and recieve updadtes on what they're doing also and vice versa
@erikmama (12934)
i am more familiar with the site now but i cant use it. ive tried and tried and just cant figure ou6t what i am doing
Don't worry if you are new to the internet, I'm sure many other people are and they are getting used to it. =) I do have a twitter account but I don't use it. It's not like I need the whole world needing to know what I'm doing at the moment. However Twitter is good if you want to follow famous people and know what they are doing, but then again, you have to make sure they have the green tick and that they are not fake. =)
@erikmama (12934)
Well, I do not think there is any hope or me and Twitter. it has been 2 years and many attempts, and i still can not figure it out for the life o me. Chances are good i have did something silly on their and had plenty of people laughing at me! I think it is just to much for me. I am barely up to the year 2005 technology!