What Cell Phone have You?

@erikmama (12929)
I must admit, I have a cheap little piece of s*** phone. I am in debt, and theres no way I could spend $400 on a phione! But I know this is not the norm and people spend crazy amounts on cell phones. So I am wondering, whats the most youve spent on a cell phone and if after you bought it, was it worth what you paid?
usual cell phone, but i have plan to buy new smartphne:)
@erikmama (12929)
Hi RValeria, and welcome to mylot! I have a regular old cell phone, too, so you are not alone!! It is cheap and makes the calls that I need for it to make. I would like a new cell phone, but I am not sure I would want a smartphone. My friend has one and it is so complicated. It is a lot of fun though!!
@shhheila (1847)
i have phones but i usually buy the not so expensive ones, not the ones who are cheap and as what they say are disposable, my phone is just worth $60, its brand new and complete with multimedia, you can take pictures and videos, listen to music too. im on a tight budget. hehehe. its worth it. till now its still here, ive used in for more thatn 6 months!
@erikmama (12929)
That sounds like a really good deal on a phone with such compatibilities!! Way to go!'' What company are you with? I have I have a really cheap basi phoen. Cost me just just $15 but I can check email and social networking sites. Plus it is unlimited, so I can not complain.
@indahfth (11173)
I have a Sony Ericsson W200 mobile phone. the full-featured and affordable prices.
@erikmama (12929)
I have heard about this cell phone. Everyone seems to like it very well. Do you still have it? I am still way behind when it comes to cell phones.
@indahfth (11173)
I still have it. I can not sell my phone, because this is a birthday gift from my husband.
@cream97 (29166)
Hi. erikmama. I have three cell phones that I own right now. Only one of them, I have bought myself. This cell phone cost me around $20.00 to $30.00. That is the most that I have personally spent on a cell phone. Yes, it was worth the price that I have paid for it. It works really great and I just love how my pictures come out when I take them.
@erikmama (12929)
Sounds like you got a great deal on your phone!! Is it a contract or a prepaid? I don't like expensive phones, either. Just to much money and to much goimg on for me!!
@rosekiss (30258)
• Eugene, Oregon
Mine is a cell phone that isn't well know. It is a pantech PN 820 which is a verizon wireless phone. I paid $100 for it and it is a nice phone as phones go, but I hope to upgrade before to long. Mine is internet ready, but I dont use the internet as it coste extra every month. I didn't think I needed it anyway. However, now, that I am on here, I hope to get a better phone where I can get on the internet when I am gone away from home. Verizon has 3G phones, and I am hoping to get one of those. I also like the touch screen phones. They are so cool and I think they would be easy to use. I am wieghing my options though, as I don't want to spend more than I can afford to do so. Phones are getting so technical nowawdays and since a cell phohe is all I use, I guess I better make it one that I can afford and won't have to replace for awhile. Have a good day, and happy mylotting.
@erikmama (12929)
I have never heard of it... Do you still have it or have you upgraded since these two long years have passed? I still use the same old cheap cell phones...But they do what I need for them to do! Phones are so technical and so complicated. Think I would have to have the instruction book with me every where I went for the first week or two!! I am so behind!