Are you ready for school to start back up?

@CRSunrise (2964)
My daughter is going to be starting back to school here in a few weeks. Hopefully we'll be ready. Mostly I hope we're able to get all of her supplies around. I still have to get her pre-school checkup and dental visit. Why they need these visits, I do not know, but I'll take care of it.
My youngest just had her preschool dental and doctor visits last week. I have everyone's clothes, new shoes, and school supplies purchased. I just need to buy new book bags and get their hair cuts and I am done. August 31st can't come soon enough! The weather this summer has been awful and my 4 kids have been holed up in the house with me almost the entire time. I need a vacation!
@CRSunrise (2964)
If I have the right day, school starts on the 19th. I think this is kinda early, considering they're going to be getting out for the fair a few weeks later. You never know how they're going to plan it from year to year.
No im not because we have been so tight on money but i still have toget school supplies and a few back to school outfits also.
yes my summer has felt like hell. i want to go back to school and restart my job so that i can save up for my car.