All TIme Fave

@erikmama (12929)
Just curious...what is your one all time favorite song and why is it your favorite?
@Masssko (239)
• Estonia
It's Red Hot Chili Pepper "Make You feel better" from the Stadium Arcadium album. Curiously enough, it just makes me feel better!
@Archie0 (4669)
I don't have a favorite song my all time favorite band is the Kottonmouth Kings. But I like others including Alice in Chains, Stone temple pilots, Danzig, and Type O Negative.
I don't think I have a one all time favourite song. I really love songs but I have moments where I go off them, particularly if they become over-played. As well as that, songs that I loved 5 years ago I might not like at all today due to the changes in music. I think I do probably have a top 10, which consists mainly of songs from the 00's as this is an era of music of which I have been old enough to enjoy the excitement of what's big in the charts, but it no doubt changes daily. Another thing that constantly changes my mind is the mood I'm in. If I'm sad, my favourite song at that moment would be one of the all time most saddest songs, such as 'Fields of Gold', however if I'm angry or really happy, that would change. One of my favourite songs would probably be The Killers - All These Things That I've Done at the moment, however.
@erikmama (12929)
This sounds a lot like me. I like so many songs, and they change with my mood. Having to choose one would be so hard for me to do!! I could also easily do a top 10 for most moods! LOL! We sound a lot alike on this subject.
@dandit (132)
I like Early Morning Attitude. The song is on the album Lee Ritenour and Dave Grusin. I like the song because this is very dynamic and comfortable enough to be heard.
@erikmama (12929)
I do not think that i have ever heard of this singer nor song. What country is he from?
@soulfish (16)
big bang lies;d
@erikmama (12929)
hi soulfish! Well tell me moe about this song! I am not sure that I have ever heard it.
Well, my favorite song of all time is "I'll Be There", both versions of the Jackson 5 and Mariah Carey. It's an inspiring song about unconditional love. It makes me happy whenever I hear it.