online love

@erikmama (12929)
do you think dating sites such as eharmony work? do you think you can find love with a site such as this?
@lynnemg (4539)
Personally, I think that sites like that pose a great risk for people who use them because being on-line, a person has the opportunity to portray themselves however they choose to and, let's face it, not everyone will actually be straightforward and honest about themselves. I am sure that there are people who really do find someone on the sites though because if they didn't, the sites would no longer exist. My advice to anybody who chooses to use dating sites or amtch-maker sites is to preceed with great caution and be very careful to remember that not everyone out there is honest and trustworthy.
@erikmama (12929)
I like your response and I totally agree
The way I see it, whether you meet someone in person or online, either way a person can convey to you something that they're not. Online is like a blind date. Or sometimes you can use it as a tool to get to know someone better. It all boils down to being honest. I married a man that I met online. It didn't last. But I can't blame it on finding him here online.
@bird123 (10526)
I never thought I would ever say this but........I know a couple who met on eharmony and are now married. One must be careful. This is the internet. Go slow. If you decide to meet, make it a public place. Heck you can always get info and check them out. Everyone out there is not a crazy mad person. Some people use these sites and sometimes things work out. The couple I know are happy. Lots of luck!
@donsky14 (5963)
Hmmm...maybe it had help some people. But I still definitely prefer the old way o dating. Getting to see the person first. hehe
@eLsMarie (4148)
dating sites are very much common in our country... most of the people engaging here on online dating ended up as husbands and wives so i don't see it so negatively...
online love only give people another opportunity to know a love people,just like your relative introduction somepeople to know eachother,maybe you will love eachother,may be not. just like this,online love is same as it,good or bad only depand yourself judgment,that is my oppion