Does your body give you sign of what's going to happen or happening?

@ibuemma (2954)
I don't klnow how many people believe in this. Like my husband everytime he feel his knee is hurting he said" Oo, I know it;s gonna rain, my knee is hurting". Some people including me believe that when the palm of my hand is itching means you going to get some cash... Or suddenly your ears like 'ringing" means somebody talking about you... It's funny but some it true. So what part of your body give you sign..hmm...keep the discussion clean please . And what usually happening or going to happen?
yeah..it has happened at times..i havent observed that knee thing..but whenever i get my left eyelids beating involuntarily something bad is bound to happen...similarily if it does with right luck is on my cards..its a belief here in INDIA..but it works for me always...
@ibuemma (2954)
i noticed that with me also, if my left eye doing that, usually I'm going to cry. It's weird, but it did happen almost 80% .
@max1950 (2313)
i believe the knee thing i have the same feeling and my knee hurts worse when its or about to rain, supposedly it has to do with the barometric pressure..
@ibuemma (2954)
haha...i told my husband i don't need the weather forecast anymore as long as I have him !
@YoungInLove (1254)
I like to believe these sorta things can happen, but I think theres also an explanation to it. Air pressure, dampness, they all have an affect. My mom had broken a disk in her hip that lodged into her back many years ago and had to have mny surgeries. Now everytime the weather is damp, her backs sore. So I believe its true that people can tell the weather by their body but I dont think its becuase theyre gifted but just because its how their joints react and stuff.
@agv0419 (3030)
I believe in intuition but I can't predict anything if I feel something about my body. I don't mind it but my mother does when she accidentaly bite her tongue she told that someone might talking about her. Some can predict it but some are not like me. Many times I heard that when their palm are itching they going to have money but for me it is not true for my experience.