Do you mystery shop to earn money?

@CRSunrise (2964)
I've been doing some mystery shopping here the last few weeks. I wish I could do more, but the shops I usually do, don't usually conicide with my schedule until the summer time. They can be some good extra money, if you're able to do them. Does anyone know of any other companies out there I could try for other jobs? I'm really interested in this.
@erikmama (12934)
You can try Intelli-shop.com. It is a legit mystery shopping job. I joined it, but so far I haven't did anything. They require a paypal account and repay you for your purchases. They send me several jobs per week, and you can choose which jobs you want to do. What site are you on? How much do you make weekly?
@CRSunrise (2964)
I've been working with Certified Reports. I could probably get weekly work from them, but the jobs they offer don't coincide with my schedule during the school year. It just depends on what they have available, and if my schedule meshing, on what I make each week.
@chillpill90 (1937)
no i dont but i might consider doing it, what sites or companies do you work for?
@CRSunrise (2964)
The company I've been using here latly has been Certified Reports.
@akuler (3539)
Hi CRSunrise, You may try www.gapbuster.com. I have joined and done a task for them and got paid. I don't know if they covered your area but it is an international company. They pay you direct to your bank account(here before or on 24th). Good luck and have a nice day.
I tried this a few years ago and did a few mystery shops at Party City and Weinerschnitzel. I didn't think the payout was really worth the time and effort involved. Maybe I need to check out some other companies?
@Angelgirl16 (2177)
What company are you doing business with? I was really interested in doing mystery shopping, but since I live in Florida, I was told that it is illegal to mystery shop. It was something about privacy laws. I really wanted to do it, so I was very disappointed when I got this news. I am still going to investigate the information to see if it is indeed illegal in Florida.