PayPal

@erikmama (12934)
Yes guys, I am way behind. I am new to the whole internet thing, and I just opened a paypal account. I know it is legit because so many people have it. But me being me, I am always skeptical. So i'd just like to know if you have had any negative experiences with paypal?What was the outcome?
@knrsekar (1009)
PayPal is the good payment processor.But we can not say that they are having much security features to maintain our accounts. After opening your account, you may receive many emails from some body, resembling the PayPal's senders email id, asking you to verify your account by following a link..If you follow that link, you will be led to the site which will exactly looks like PayPal website. If you enter there your password, then you will not be able to enter into your account as the site is different.But they will store your password and make use of your original pay pal account. To make some transaction, Alert Pay requires a PIN number. But in PayPal, we don't need anything.If we know the password,we can do anything with the others account.This the major issue with PayPal ...Less secured ..our accounts are always likely to be hijacked.
Nope, never had a problem with paypal that wasn't my fault in the first place. I have my paypal linked to a checking account, so that when i make purchases online with paypal, even if i have no balance on my paypal account, it will draw the funds from my checking account to cover it instantly (well almost instantly, say i use my pay pal to pay for something tonight, the funds will get taken from my account in the morning) The only time i ever had an issue is when i thought i had more in my checking account than i did, and when paypal tried to transfer funds from my account the next morning, there wan't enough there! but as i said, this was myfault, not paypals, do i just had to deal with paying an over draft fee on my account and not being able to use my paypal for about a week until they could send the payment through and have it cleared. Other than that, it is safe, reliable and i have been using it for years.
Hey there! I've never had any negative experience with PayPal! I have money in my account and it's really easy to access.
@fren45 (898)
so far no problem with paypal. I recieve my money pretty Quickly,One my debit card got verified.
@anangf (1148)
i think paypal is the best payment online. I never have any trouble with paypal. To withdraw to my bank account is very fast too.. It will only need about 4 work days to received our money, but you must have your paypal account verified first.
PayPal is trusted site for e banking.I don't have any negative experience.Almost all site uses paypal for transaction
@kircho (493)
• Bulgaria
The only thing, you will not like is the big fee from some web-sites. Anyway PAYPAL is the best.