Do you ever have days where you wish you were somewhere else?

@jugsjugs (13045)
I have had one of those days where i am getting fed up of seeing the same old 4 walls and hearing the same things that wind me up from the same people?
@doormouse (4619)
i don't wish i was someone else,i like me,but i do wish my life was a bit different,more so when i'm at home,when i'm out i'm ok
@jaiho2009 (39019)
Hello friend, Yes,i do,and i wish ...really wish i am somewhere. When my kids started their fighting over things,,,computers,movies,tv programs and there i am budgetting allownaces,groceries,bills,and daily expenses...how i wish i am somewhere.In a place where i can rest my mind even for a day.hahaha I guess this is just one of mothers/wives wishes when we were being stressed.
@seymiss (627)
Hi There! Yeah defenitely sometimes when im down i do get this feeling but then again there's a song about this situation don't know if you've heard of it sang by Joey Mcintyre it goes like this.......... Chorus Don't you ever wish you were someone else,You were meant to be the way you are exactly. Don't you ever say you don't like the way you are.When you learn to love yourself you're better off by far. And I hope you always stay the same,cuz there's nothin' 'bout you I would change. cheers!
Yup! I feel that way pretty often... nearly every day! I've worked at the same place with the same people and the same BS for several years, and I live in an area that has little to offer me. I am always wishing I could be somewhere else. I recently took a short vacation, hoping to alleviate that feeling, but instead, I fell in love with the place! Seeing such a great place gave me motivation to get my priorities straight and do what I need to do in order to relocate. Maybe you could get away for a little while... even if just for a day? It might do you a world of good!
@zoey7879 (3104)
No, I don't and can't ever remember myself wishing such a thing. I'm happy being me, as imperfect as I am, as worthless as others may see me.
@laydee (12814)
Yeah, I do have that tendency most of the times, I think it's because I'm far from my partner (or my partner is far from me) that's why there are times when we would just wish we were together. Anyhow, with good communication mediums now-a-days, someone who's far isn't that far anymore, but it's still different if you could be physically together and be able to talk face-to-face. But yeah, I do have that feeling sometimes, most especially if I feel lonesome.
@amybrezik (2123)
I think we all do. I know sitting in the same cubicle day after day, certianly gets old to me, and I would love some variety. There is a reason there is the saying, variety is the spice of life.