Blowing hot and cold

@jugsjugs (13045)
I am fed up with getting the nice side then the sarcastic side then the snappy side from my partner.For the last six months he has been cold towards me with the go away attitude then i am now getting the half warm feeling.Every time some one comes round here to see me or him he is nice then i used to see the sarcastic side when they went.After being told to get off etc for six months and other things that have been said to me from other people about what he has said and done i can not feel any emotion anymore.Anyone else had this problem?
That does sound like a difficult situation. Guys aren't generally big talkers when it comes to their emotions and feeling, but have you tried talking to him about it? Explaining that his hot an cold moods can be confusing and hurtful to you?I don't know what kinds of things you have heard from others that he has said, but remember, gossip can't always be trusted. I would try talking to him about it, seeing if he has any sort of explanation or reasoning for his actions. Has he been under a lot of stress lately? with his job or with his life in general? Many times when people get stressed their attitudes change. Some people just really don't want to have anything to do with anyone, even their significant other. Yes, they might but on a happy face when other people come around (as it seems he is doing with you) but as soon as they are alone, or with someone who they feel comfortable around (such as roomates or partners) their real feelings shine through. Could he be depressed about something? As many times depression can come across as being angry or apathetic towards other people. If you try talking to him, and he doesn't want to, or you can't think of anythingthat would be bothering him that you cuold help with, it might be time to take a little break form the relationship. It's not really a healthy situation for either of you, as neither of you are happy.
Thanks for the best response.....hope all is going well for you and that maybe my advice helped a litle bit!!
I have a similar problem. I feel as if I just don't care anymore. part of me feels that this is unhealty for a relationship, the other part just doesn't care at all. Good luck!