Have You Been In Love?

@erikmama (12934)
How did you know it was love? Describe the feeling that you had . How long did it last? Do you believe you can love again, or have you already found love?
@jia3271 (28)
Hi. You will know when it was love when the magic of romance fades and both of you are tested in reality.Meaning, with real life situations and the feeling is still there. He /she with you no matter what u were into good or in bad times. And you still fellin love for the person not only once but man many times. Ok... continue falling in love!
@Archie0 (4672)
five yrs i loved one person sincerly. i loved him he also love me. but he is not true with me so he dropped me. and he love a another girl she lives in nearest of my house so i felt very bad..... i did not expect this.... i trust him a lot but he doesn`t...i dont know y... iam true with him but he didn`t understood me .... but its ok... now i live my is very very happy with my family and my friends... iam so lucky ...... but yet i didn`t forget him........ but afterwards i didn`t acept him iam very clear about this........... for the first time i shared my love life with u.... i never shared my friends.... because they feel for me thats y.....
@besthope44 (12146)
I love my wife who was my soul mate lover for ever.We loved for 3 years and still we love as husband and wife.
@simonelee (2721)
Well, it's hard to tell what I really feel at that very moment when I met "love". when I met my partner I knew it was him, the man who's going to love me purely. I see in his eyes the sincerity of the words he utter. I felt love and secure with his presence and even in distance. I confidently say that I already found love and the that "love" is still growing and cherish.