Can You Be A Model?

@erikmama (12934)
If you were offered $65,000 for a 1 year modeling contract, but you would have to lose 50 pounds making you supr skinny,would you do it? Do you think models are to skinny or just right?
@lynnemg (4539)
I couldn't so it for a few reasons. First, I have a horrible time trying to lose weight; it has been a life-long battle of mine to maintain a healthy weight. Second, I do nor have the self-esteem and confidence in myself to even consider modeling. Third, I think that the combonation of my weight and self-esteem issues would completely put a halt to any chance I would ever have of being amodel if I even wanted to become one. I think that a lot of models are too skinny, and those that aren't are airbrushed to the illusion of perfection. In my opinion, if models were more normal looking, women would not feel as inadequate.