I got payment from a site! Join Me!

HAC Payment Proof - My first payment from Hundred Acre Clicks.
Malaysia
I joined this site a month ago, but I been active just these 2 weeks ago..I eagerly wanted to reach the minimum payout which is $2 and I made it, thanks to the PTP option.lol..Now I can say that this site is paying and run by a trusted admin. Check out my payment proof! If anyone interested to join I will be glad to give you my links. Have a nice Day!
@pupupd (1521)
Hi can you please tell me the site as well. I would love to earn 2$ in a week. Others pay me after 2 months!! Long time!
@levanueb (132)
Hi there shikaymaru! Can u please send me the link? i am interested to join the site. $2 for two weeks is a good start. Thanks :)
seems like a good site, i've been a member there for a little while, if you really want to earn with ptp join donkey under me, they pay alot better, check out my blog for sites that have been paying for years and are trusted. francisco
@vklancer (135)
hey send me the link please
@fishman8 (104)
Thats nice i would like to earn a whopping $2 can you send me the link i added you as a friend.
I maybe sound stupid... but may I ask what is Raw PTP hits? Does it count? Hope you can explain that to me. thanks.
@lincgo (130)
oh,it sounds good, i have added you as my friend,pls send me the link.by the way, i want to konw if you can reach the 2 dollars in about two weeks? if so ,it should be a good site.thanks