what have you borrowed and havent returned it til now?

@shhheila (1847)
when i borrow something, i always remember to return it to the owner on time but sometimes i return it when they remind me. if not it will stuck here for days and weeks or months, i have a book here, i havent returned it yet for about 2 years and it is still here, my friend moved to another city and she havent visited here yet. heheeh... but the least time i borrowed is i have to return it on the time we settled.
@Porcospino (19628)
• Denmark
I still have a book about nursing that I borrowed from my friend's mother in 2002. My friend lives in the other end of the country and we hardly ever meet anymore, so I haven't really had a chance to return the book. Actually I totally forgot about the book, but when my husband and I moved into a new house I suddenly discovered it among my other books, I hope I get a chance to return in the future. I also have a few other things that I have borrowed. I still have my mother's ring (I borrowed it when I got married) and some of my brother's cds.
@shhheila (1847)
yah got the same experience here, i discovered some things i borrowed a long time ago, its covered with some stuff and thats y i havent noticed it before... when one is cleaning, we discovered something... have a nice day to all!
@erikmama (12929)
Library Books. I found them in the closet during my summer cleaning spree. I had to pay the publishers price for them. I had had them since 2007. Im still not sure how I hadn't come across them until now. I had forgotten I even checked them out. A very expensive forgetfulness! But atleast I did find them and get them returned!
@shhheila (1847)
yah a long time ago i forgot to return some books and i have to pay for the dues... we should return it on time because the fees are much higher than the cost of the book. hehehe thanks for dropping by! have a nice day!